The “bible of antenna engineering” absolutely up-to-date to supply state of the art insurance in antenna layout and applications
Edited via John L. Volakis, one of many world's prime professionals in antenna engineering, this depended on source covers all of the vintage antenna forms plus many new varieties and designs utilized in communications platforms, satellites, radars, and rising functions from WLAN to car platforms to biomedical to clever antennas.
You also will locate professional dialogue of subject matters serious to profitable antenna layout and engineering, similar to dimension thoughts and computational equipment, a fabrics advisor, wave propagation fundamentals, microwave circuits, and matching strategies, in addition to variety and MIMO propagation types, frequency selective surfaces, and metamaterials. jam-packed with 1,500 illustrations, the 4th variation of Antenna Engineering Handbook presents:
- Step-by-step assistance on such a lot antennas (modern and vintage)
- 59 chapters with 21 new chapters and 38 absolutely up-to-date chapters from the former version
- Contributions from over eighty recognized antenna specialists
- Full-color insert illustrating many advertisement and armed forces antennas
Get easy access to All of state-of-the-art state-of-the-art Antennas
• published and Conformal Antennas • Wideband Patch Antennas • Wideband Arrays • Leaky-Wave Antennas • EBG Antennas • UWB Antennas and Arrays • transportable television Antennas • Reconfigurable Antennas • lively Antennas • Millimeter Wave and TeraHertz Antennas • Fractal Antennas • Handset and Terminal Antennas • Biomedical Antennas • ECM and ESM antennas • Dielectric Resonator Antennas • Lens Antennas • Radiometer Antennas • satellite tv for pc Antennas • Reflector and Earth Station Antennas • and Dozens extra!