How can Apache Mesos make a distinction on your association? With this useful consultant, you’ll find out how this cluster supervisor directs your datacenter’s assets, and offers genuine time APIs for interacting with (and constructing for) the full cluster. You’ll find out how to use Mesos as a deployment approach, like Ansible or Chef, and as an execution platform for development and web hosting higher-level functions, like Hadoop.
Author David Greenberg exhibits you the way Mesos manages all of your datacenter as a unmarried logical entity, casting off the necessity to assign mounted units of machines to purposes. You’ll quick notice why Mesos is the last word DevOps tool.
- Understand Mesos structure, and find out how it manages CPU, reminiscence, and different assets throughout a cluster
- Build an software on best of Mesos with Marathon, a platform for webhosting prone on Mesos
- Create new, production-ready frameworks for Mesos
- Write a customized executor to supply richer interplay among the Mesos scheduler and workers
- Dive into complicated issues, together with the reconciliation technique, Docker integration, dynamic reservations, and chronic volumes
- Learn approximately today’s Mesos projects that would most likely turn into tomorrow’s features